Thursday 18 February 2010

Hello there, little bean.
Today we recorded "Brian's Dad". It was very fun, although I was conscious of the fact that my voice was ever so shite! Brodie, Smokey and Easy told me it wasn't but, I could hear the awfulness, and so I was very sure it wasn't very good. though B-boy is persuading me to the opposite as we speak.
I have decided to put my liking for this handsome stranger(to you and not myself)-- oh wait, wasn't ASLAN his code name? Yesh i think so! -- on the back burner. I am kidding myself that he could like me, as much of a babe he is, i am a complete failure as a babe! i mean, I'm chubby, and my face is WIERD! but, moving on.
The song will be up to download for free tomorrow. So I shall update you then and leave the link right here!
Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment