Friday 12 February 2010

2010, here we go again

Welcome to february. The worst month of all, really in my opinion. So, I have been rehearsing non-stop for this musical that auditioned for as a bit of a joke, really, (well i kind of landed the main part, DON'T ASK ME HOW! I DON'T KNOW!) and so in doing this i then met, "easy" well, i don't know why i put that in inverted commas, poor boy that's his actual name, who at the end of the first rehearsal, which was a bit of a babe if you ask me, he goes, (immitate manly voice here!)
"Hey, um lucy?"

so i go, "yeeeeeeeah?"

"are you in a band or anything?"

haha i am laughing in my head thinking, what is he on about of course im not i'm a bit shit, really! Ummm no!""

"You wanna be?""

"Yeah, okay"" haha seeing the contrast? I am pulling off cool here quite successfully!

"great here's my number""
hahah awesome.

ANYWAY so I'm in the band, we're called, well IDK either "moose" or "Easy Charmer and the Moose" which is a bit florence and the machine, but it's quite good!

gig on march 30th. xD

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment