Wednesday 17 February 2010

English

My oh my. It's been a long time, well not really, but i do try! maahahahahhaha. Anyway, so I have a little problem, actually it's more than just a LITTLE problem, I actually think I can't get a certain guy out of my head. Lyrics seem to fit to him, and I'll be sat thinking about nothing, and in he'll swagger through the doorway of my mind. I do try to keep my mind off him, but for some reason, it's just very VERY hard. Boys, 'eh? you either love them or hate them!
So this week is Half term week, I don't know if you have that outside of England. I've always had them, but then I've never really been to a "foreign" school, so I wouldn't know. ANYWAY I am attempting to keep myself in a mind set that means I actually do my work. Not really happening when "aslan"(it's a code name!) breezes in every time i settle myself down. OR I go on my computer and Facebook calls to me. I have two essays to write, and I have managed to loose the sheets, oh I am a rubbish AS level student, aren't I?
Anyway, So this musical, did I mention that in my earlier blog? I don't think so. I'm in this musical that's like, "David and Goliath" but moderner and rockier -- Lead role -ISH. yeah so, here's the facebook site http://www.facebook.com/walltowall.php?id=581092628&banter_id=560459448&ref=nf#!/profile.php?id=100000666101816&ref=ts so check it out okay?
either way, that's it from me!
I'll see you within the week.
Out. x

No comments:

Post a Comment